Monday, July 22, 2013

On a Roll

My increased frequency in blog posts was an effort to get me back into the practice of writing.  Apparently it worked.  This weekend I wrote 3,000 words and made some new headway into my book. 

Also, as I mentioned on Facebook, I am have the featured article in this quarter's Portal Magazine.  I'm also on the cover.  Of course, this means my mom had to have a copy as I am now a "cover girl!"  You can order a print copy at http://www.lulu.com/shop/marcus-katz/the-portal-issue-2/paperback/product-21078303.html

Or you can get a membership to all of their offerings on their website at www.magickaschool.com

I'm really hoping to keep chipping away at it until I see this project to completion.

I'm also reading books with others in a Spirituality focused book study group.  This month's book is Tending the Earth, Mending the Spirit: The Healing Gifts of Gardening by Connie Goldman and Richard Mahler.  Reading this book has kept me thinking about my garden and I even have to water my flowers before I can sit down to read.  I jokingly told Craig yesterday that I must be Hermione, needing homework assignments to keep me going, but either way, its good to have things to look forward to.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment