Monday, March 23, 2015

land of the sun

layers beneath knotted layers and my heart beats in the glimmer of gold.
Under firelight and smoke doth the message lie.
The hind and hare watch.
Holda waits.  Frigga knows. and the Norns spin.

I no longer fear.  I hear the drum beat.
I wake in the land of the sun.
Sowilo flickers in the light.
Thus my fate is spun.
Past and future meet, in the knotted tension of wyrd.

No potency is lost, the resin burns on,
pungent and pure.
Orange blossoms and hope grows.
Love and faith and rebirth.

I have left the frozen north and the sea still calls me.
Water witch, sea farer- mystery.
Bitter salt and sulfur, blood and iron.
Nothing is lost, in that cockle is reborn on 9 waves.

I breath, wait, crash, sleep.
The future is bringing many gifts;
of bread and salt, of bright tidings.

And I give thanks.
I sweat, I sigh, I turn my eye to the eastern sky
and wait under the new moon and the wandering Lady.
And I dance once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment