Friday, December 21, 2012

Waves

 
My heartbeat echoes in my ears, sending waves of hot blood coursing madly through my body
Flushed and poised, waiting, on each wave a new breath.
New life, new moment, potential at the point of the infinite now.
 
I hear the ocean rolling, healing waters,
Beating the beach, like hoofbeats across the sand.
Dragging back down and under the surface
Hip rolls in cycle, a dance of fluidity, poise and grace
Till snapping to a tension,
And a rest held a cycle of beats.
 
Tides of dreaming, hope, and desire.
Future actions joining the past’s longings
Patterns build glowing stronger
Merging till a new wave pours forth.




Happy New Year!  Happy New Age! 

Need a tarot reading? I'm available for a reading.
Like this type of musings? You'd love my book too which is just back in stock now

No comments:

Post a Comment