Sunday, July 4, 2010

a change in perspective


Since my last post, I quit my job, and have been doing a lot of soul searching to re frame and regroup. Right now I'm at the start of my Saturn's return. This is the first time I have been unemployed since I was 12. Even then I was working part time. I'm a Capricorn, with 5 planets in my 6th house, including Saturn, so this may be an interesting year.

Some things I am contemplating:

My, and society's, relationship with money.
My responsibilities as a debt owing, consumer, and wage earner.
The role of vocation, career, and wage earning.
The definition of abundance, prosperity, and wealth.
Realities or lack there of, of cash flow, scarcity, and employment.

I don't do lethargic or lazy. This process should be an interesting lesson in time management, accomplishments, and a redefining of my priorities. I am enjoying the missing labels for myself right now. I have been reading about magick, creative visualization and manifestation, entrepreneurialism, psychology, economics, marketing, and inspiration and art. I am keeping my body fit. I'm about to get married (yay). I am welcoming change and this opportunity to redefine who I am and how I fit into the world. I'm glad to have you along for the exciting ride.

Here's to the opportunities awaiting us all! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment