Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pluto Conjunct Sun


Pluto conjunct sun is going to be the defining aspect of my year. It kicked my ass in January. Pluto only conjuncts one's sun once in a lifetime and it strikes out that which does not serve you and is a process of redefining one's self. I'm seeing it as a death and rebirth and a time of great contrast.
I had a dream a couple of nights ago where there were 5 black german shepards, 5 golden retreivers, and 5 white shitzu's in my parents old house, running around in my bedroom. Hades was standing in the corner, looking dark and shadowing, dower and pessimistic. 15 dogs in red, white and black and the personification of Pluto in the room where I transitioned from child to woman.
Sounds about right except that its a little too agressive to me. Pluto is on the warpath in my chart and in my dreams. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment