Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thich Nhat Hanh Does it again


This week I read about Deep listening. He spoke about untying the knots in our hearts that happen when someone we love makes us suffer. Last week I tried this by airing my fears. I was heard. Once I had shared them, the fears didn't control me. I could let them go. I was assured that my Love was on my side.
Last night, Q. fell asleep with his arms around my and his face in my chest, open and as honest and trusting as a child. I stirred a bit and he sighed. I listened to his breathing. My heart and breath completely open and connected.
I went to a workshop done by Janet Farrar and Gavin Bone on Labor Day weekend called "The Chalice and the Blade" in the workshop, we coupled and gazed into one anothers eyes, breathing together and forming a circuit. Something incredible boils up from one's core, like a firey serpent. I highly recommend trying it. I'm going to do that tonight.
Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment